We are updating our eNewsletter contacts, and compiling current resident information to include in our 2023 Directory. We would like to ensure your contact information is current which will allow your household to receive event information, neighborhood updates, and be included in the next directory we plan to distribute at the end of 2023.
We would really appreciate you taking the time to complete this form on or before August 1, 2023 to be included in our next directory! If you know of a neighbor that has moved or is no longer at a residence, please reach out to us by mail or email.
- Your information is safe! We will not share your information outside of our organization.
- We will include your name, phone number(s), and physical address in our Neighborhood Directory which we distribute to active Oak Hills Citizens Association members.
- The email addresses we receive will only be used for our eNewsletter contact list.
- You may unsubscribe from our eNewsletter at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.
- For neighbors interested in joining the Oak Hills Citizens Association, you may pay the OHCA $50 Membership dues on PayPal or mail a check to Oak Hills Citizens Association c/o Treasurer; P.O. Box 291216, San Antonio, TX 78229. The dues are $50 per household and membership will be paid for one year.